The Sacema solar panel cleaner is a system of equipment for the mechanised cleaning of solar panels.
It’s a complete system divided into:
- Solar cleaning brush unit, which is a machine equipped with industrial cylindrical brushes, developed specifically for working width solar panels.
It incorporates water spray bars, closed-circuit viewing cameras from the cabin, and sensors to control the distance of the brush to the solar panels, as well as a lightweight UV-resistant polycarbonate cover.
- Hydraulic arm. This is a steel arm with 5 hydraulic movements or adjustments, which holds the brush at its end, and is connected to the tractor.
By default, it is coupled to the tri-struts of the tractors, either at the front or at the rear, and is built on a slewing ring that supports the whole arm, which allows the brush to be oriented from -90º to 90º and in this way, to be able to work to both sides. It has 2 cylinders to lengthen and shorten the arm, it has another cylinder to control the pitch of the planer and, therefore, adjust it to the angle of the panels, and it has a 5th cylinder that is able to additionally rotate the end of the arm to the right an additional 90º.
- Tractor unit. Compact agricultural tractors, weighing at least 4 tonnes and 2.25 metres wide, are normally used. Optionally, crawler tractors or backhoe loaders are used.
- Irrigation unit. This consists of water tanks, which depending on the load capacity of the tractor, 1000, 1500 or 2000 litre tanks are used on the side opposite the cleaning equipment to act as a counterweight. There is a water hose from the tanks to the brush, through the tractor and the arm, which sprays water on both sides of the brush, controlled by electrovalves from the cab.
- Display cameras. Cameras are incorporated in the solar cleaning brush, and occasionally in the towing machine, and a display inside the cab of the towing vehicle, so that the user can better monitor the work of the solar cleaning brush.
- Proximity sensors. Proximity sensors are built into the brush, which warn the driver when the brush comes too close to the solar panels. The solar panel cleaner can be configured in multiple ways, depending on the size of the solar farm, the aisle gap between the rows of panels, the angle of the panels, their
If you need any clarification on the solar panel cleaner, please do not hesitate to contact us.