1. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE WWW.SACEMAGROUP.COM
This legal warning contains the general conditions governing access to and use of the website (https://www.sacemagroup.com), hereinafter “the website”, which is owned by Cepillos Sacema, SL, with registered office in Calle General Suárez Valdés nº 8, 33304 Gijón, Asturias and NIF: B-33986464. The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the moment in which the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website. In your case, the use of such services will mean the acceptance of the particular conditions that are applicable to them.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY ON THE CONTENTS OF THE PAGE
Design and logos
The structure of the website, its design and the source code thereof, as well as the logos and trademarks included in it, are owned by Cepillos Sacema, S.L. and are protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations. Acts of reproduction, modification, distribution, public communication and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of these elements without the prior written consent of Cepillos Sacema, S.L.
All those contents included in the website are owned by Cepillos Sacema, S.L. and are subject to the particular license that accompanies them. The reproduction, distribution, public communication and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of these elements in the terms indicated in each particular license is authorized.
In the event that a content is not accompanied by a particular license, the total or partial reproduction, modification, distribution and communication thereof is authorized for commercial and non-commercial uses, subject to the following conditions:
* The denaturation of the content is prohibited in any circumstance.
* The user is obliged in any case to quote the source of the contents.
* The user is obliged to mention the date of the last update of the contents.
3. COMMON PROVISIONS
Brushes Sacema, S.L. will not assume any liability arising from the use by third parties of the content of the website and may exercise all civil or criminal actions that correspond to it in case of infringement of these rights by the user. It is absolutely prohibited, the use of the website or any of its elements for illicit purposes.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the processing of your data
Name: Cepillos Sacema S.L.
Address: Calle General Suárez Valdés nº 8, 33304 Gijón, Asturias España
Registration Data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Asturias, Volume 3898, Book 0, Page 118, Section 8, Sheet AS-42408
Purpose of the treatment:
Your personal data will be used for the generic purpose of managing and controlling the commercial relationship established, and to be able to provide you with the service you have contracted by purchasing our products or services.
In addition, they will be used to communicate with us in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions you make to us through the Services or the contact forms on our website (including chats or telephone calls), as well as to offer new products, services, special offers or to provide updates.
We may send you e-mails, messages and other types of communication regarding products or services, technical issues, commercial communications (Marketing). We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, to obtain your opinion on the service provided, and occasionally to notify you of changes, offers and/or promotions of our services.
These commercial offers will, in any case, be expressly and separately authorised by the customer, who may at any time revoke his consent to receive these notifications by using the mechanism implemented for this purpose in the same.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above unless imposed by law or if there is a court order.
Legitimation of the treatment:
The legal basis for the processing of the data is the legitimisation based on the consent of the data subject given for the purposes described above.
The requests for information that you make to us require that the interested party voluntarily provides us with the necessary data to be able to attend to you, provide you with services or supply you with products. The obligation or need to provide us with these data will be indicated with an asterisk (*) on the forms or sections corresponding to each query.
However, the interested parties may freely refuse to provide us with these data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although this refusal will imply the impossibility of us being able to attend to your request or provide you with the service in question.
Equally, we may process your data on the basis of Sacema’s legitimate interest in maintaining and building customer and/or user loyalty and better serving your previously expressed expectations or interests.
Sacema understands that by providing us with these data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for the truthfulness, currency and accuracy of the same and that he or she accepts and expressly consents to their processing for the purposes described above.
Recipients of assignments or transfers:
In general, Sacema will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have expressly authorised us to do so when using our services or purchasing our products.
In this sense, we inform you that for the delivery of certain products, the personal data of the interested parties may be transferred or communicated to our logistics service providers. In this case, Sacema only communicates those data which are essential to manage the order of the interested person and to be able to deliver the products that the interested person has acquired to the indicated address.
Rights of the interested parties:
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not SACEMA processes personal data concerning them. In particular, you may exercise the following rights before SACEMA:
– Right of access: enables the data subject to know and obtain information about his/her personal data that is being processed.
– Right of rectification: enables you to correct errors, amend data that is found to be inaccurate or incomplete and ensure the accuracy of the information processed.
– Right of erasure: this allows the data subject to request the deletion of data that have been processed when they are no longer necessary for the performance or provision of the service.
– Right to oppose: the right of the data subject to have his/her personal data not processed or to have it cease to be processed, except on legitimate grounds or for the exercise or defence of possible claims, in which case it will be kept blocked for the corresponding period of time while the legal obligations persist.
– Right to oppose the sending of advertising: Data subjects may oppose the sending of commercial communications by SACEMA. In this event, you may revoke your consent to receive such notifications at any time by using the mechanism implemented for this purpose in the notifications, or from the client’s preferences.
– Limitation of processing: Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request that their data be limited in processing, in which case it shall only be kept for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
– Portability of data: interested parties may request to receive the data concerning them that you have provided us with or that – whenever technically possible – we send them to another data controller of their choice, in a structured format that is commonly used and machine-readable.
– Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing having significant effects or impacts.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: the data subject has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given at the time of the provision of the data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please send us a letter with all your details, including your ID card number, to Cepillos Sacema, S.L in C/ General Suárez Valdés nº 8, 33304 Gijón, Asturias (Spain), or send us an e-mail email@example.com indicating the type of right you wish to exercise.
Possibility of making a complaint to the Control Authority: SACEMA also informs you of your right to make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
In order to improve the performance of the website, Cepillos Sacema, S.L. reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to the user, to modify, extend or temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, unilaterally. It also reserves the right to modify these conditions of use at any time, as well as any other specific conditions.
6. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Cepillos Sacema, S.L. accepts no responsibility for any typographical, formal or numeric errors which the web site may contain, or for the accuracy of the information contained therein.
The hyperlinks contained on the www.sacemagroup.com website may lead to the websites of third parties. Cepillos Sacema, S.L. accepts no responsibility for the content, information or services which may appear or be provided on such sites, which are for information purposes only and in no case imply any relationship between Cepillos Sacema, S.L. and the persons or entities owning such content or the owners of the sites where they are located.
The domain names www.sacema.es, www.sacemagroup.com, www.sacemagroup.es, www.cepillossacema.com, and www.cepillossacema.es are registered in favour of Cepillos Sacema, S.L., registered in the Companies’ Register of Asturias, Volume 3898, Book 0, Page 118, Section 8, Sheet AS-42408, with CIF B-33986464.
The registered office of Cepillos Sacema, S.L. is established, for the purposes of this Legal Notice, at Cepillos Sacema, S.L. Calle General Suárez Valdés nº 8, 33204 Gijón, Asturias
You can contact us at the following numbers and address:
Phone number: +34 984 06 80 80
Web administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org