SACEMA manufactures and supplies Sweeping Brushes (gutter brooms or traditional side brushes) for a wide range of sweeper machines such as Piquersa, AUSA, Dulevo, Antoli, Schmidt, Bucher Citycat, Ravo, Cityfan, Scarab, Bochung, Sicas, MFH, Johnston, Hako, Nilfisk, Tennant, Karcher, and many more.
Tell us which model of sweeper you have, and we will find the right Sweeping Brush (gutter brooms or traditional side brush).
Ask us about any Sweeping Brush for your sweep machine, models would depend on disc, fitting and sweeping material.
Measurements and Forms
Models depend on size and shape of disc and fittings.
Additionally, disc can be made of wood, polypropylene, steel and can be disposables or reusable.
Most frequent sizes for disc are as follow:
- Ø 250 mm: Tennant
- Ø 315 mm: Johnston VT y Scarab Minor (Lateral brush)
- Ø 350 mm: Karcher ICC2 / ICC1
- Ø 400 mm: Bucher-Schörling Cityfan, Scarab Magnum, Hako 300-600, Applied, Scarab Minor (Front brush)
- Ø 450 mm: Schmidt SK, Faun
- Ø 500 mm: Ravo, Bucher Citycat 2020, Piquersa, Ausa, Hako 1200-2000, Sicas, MFH, Schmidt Swingo, Dulevo 850, Johnston Compact CN200,…
- Ø 600 mm: Ravo, Bucher Citycat 5000, Voith, Unieco, Antoli, Schmidt Cleango, Dulevo 200, Tennant
- Ø 700 mm: Dulevo 5000 side brush, MFH 5000, Johnston CN400
- Ø 830 mm: Dulevo 5000 (Front brush)
We can offer countless sweeping solutions with size and material of disc, fittings and sweeping material. It is also possible to manufacture personalized brushes for other applications, please contact us for further information.
We also have drilled bases, covers, polypropylene and steel wires as row material for removing used read sweeper brushes.