SACEMA manufactures traditional side brushes for all types of sweeping machines, both for the industrial sector and for road maintenance and street cleaning.
They include brushes for the most common sweepers on the market such as Piquersa, AUSA, Dulevo, Antoli, Schmidt, Bucher Citycat, Ravo, Cityfan, Scarab, Bochung, Sicas, MFH, Johnston, Hako, Nilfisk, Tennant, Karcher and many more.
In the technical data sheets, we have published the measurements and characteristics of the most common side brushes on our market. If you cannot find it, tell us the model of your sweeper, or failing that, the measurements and type of brush and we can manufacture the most suitable brush for the work required and the sweeping machine that mounts it.
There is a wide variety of side brush dimensions, depending on the machine that equips the side brush, as well as 4 main options as sweeping material:
- Steel only. The hardest and most aggressive of all side brushes.
- Plastic only. It is one of the softest, but the one that sweeps better due to the flexing of the polypropylene filaments.
- Mixed, mixing polypropylene with steel rod, being the most common brush and the one that offers the best performance.
- Polyamide coated wire. It is a rather soft brush, with a sightly lower street cleaning capacity than the previous ones, but it is silent, soft and has a longer life (and cost) than the previous ones.
The number of concentric rows of the brush is also defined. In general, larger machines have a greater number of rows, but this is not always the case, as it depends on the type of sweeping machine and the work performed by the side brush in question.
Ask us about any Sweeping Brush for your sweep machine, models would depend on disc, fitting and sweeping material.
Measurements and Forms
As mentioned in the other sections, there are a multitude of combinations and models of side brushes for sweeping machines, depending on the size and shape of the disc, length or exit of the filament, sweeping material, sweeping diameter and anchoring.
In addition, the discs can be made of plywood, polypropylene, or metal, and can be disposable (if inserted) or reusable (renewable) if sewn or passed over.
The most frequent measures are you can check the characteristics, dimensions, anchorages and type of construction in the attached technical data sheets:
• Ø 250 mm: Tennant
• Ø 315 mm: Johnston VT y Scarab Minor (Side brush)
• Ø 350 mm: Karcher ICC2 / ICC1
• Ø 400 mm: Bucher-Schörling Cityfan, Scarab Magnum, Hako 300-600, Applied, Scarab Minor (Front brush)
• Ø 450 mm: Schmidt SK, Faun
• Ø 500 mm: Ravo, Bucher Citycat 2020, Piquersa, Ausa, Hako 1200-2000, Sicas, MFH, Schmidt Swingo, Dulevo 850, Johnston Compact CN200, …
• Ø 600 mm: Ravo, Bucher Citycat 5000, Voith, Unieco, Antoli, Schmidt Cleango, Dulevo 200, Tennant
• Ø 700 mm: Dulevo 5000 side brush, MFH 5000, Johnston CN400
• Ø 830 mm: Dulevo 5000 (Front brush)
We can offer countless configurations of sweeping machine side brushes, depending on the material and dimensions of the discs, anchors, and sweeping material. It is also possible to make customised brushes, both for sweeping machines and for other industrial applications.
If you have any questions about side brushes or any other technical brushes, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dimensions to be defined
Scarab Minor / Johnston VT650, 315×60
CityFan / Brock, 400×100
Scarab Merlin / Scarab Magnum / Scarab Mistral, 400×100
Side brush Scarab Minor, 400×100
Piquersa 1500 / Piquersa 2000 / Piquersa 2500, 440×60
Faun Viajet, 450×200
ECO 100-101, 490X85
CityCat 2000 / CityCat 2020, 490×170
Hako 1200 / Hako 1250 / Hako 1600 / Hako 1800 / Hako 2000, 490×170
Ravo 540 / Ravo 5000 / Ravo 5002 / Ravo 3000 / Ravo 4000 / Ausa 200, 490×250
Johnston CN 200, 490×330
MFH 2200 / MFH 2500 / MFH 5000, 490×330
Schmidt Swingo 200, 490×330
UNIECO 40.6 / 20.4, 580X90
Dulevo 200/ Dulevo 3000, 600×95
CityCat 5000, 580×170
Ravo 560 / Ravo 340 / Piquersa 2300, 580×170
Dulevo 5000 / Dulevo 6000, 700×90
Johnston CN400, 700×380
Front Brush Dulevo 5000 / Dulevo 6000
Side Brush Sectores 700 mm
Side Brush Sectores 860 mm
Side Brush Sectores 900 mm