Sacema offers an exclusive custom-made Ring Brushes for every need. The Ring Brush can be divided in two different groups according to the material of the base either steel or plastic,
getting the same Ring Brush assembled, similar performance than cylinder brush in one piece.
Ask us any questions you have about Ring Brush and we will help you and make a budget without commitment.
Ring Brush Steel Core Base
- They have high density, with variety of spacers for perfect assemble the rings to your sweeper.
- Straight with one pin or Zig-Zag wafers with two pins.
- Sweeper material is available in Polypropylene (PPN) from Ø 1mm up 2x3mm, Crimped steel wire Ø 0,7 mm or Polyamide (NYLON) from Ø 1mm up 2x3mm.
- Many sizes depending on inner and external diameters. Core sizes: Ø 62, 77, 112, 128, 162, 178, 210, 220, 255, 300 mm
- We usually have in stock 128 x 380 mm, 128 x 550 mm, 162 x 560 mm, 178 x 600 mm, 210 x 560 mm, and 255 x 600 mm in PPN and crimped steel wire.
Sweeper machines applications:
JOHNSTON (SEMAT), SCARAB, MULTICAR, JCB, BOBCAT, CATERPILAR, M.O.P, LEBRERO, TERRACO
Ring Brush Plastic Core Base
- They are cylindrical brushes with different possibilities of base width (usually 50 mm but may be more) and variety in density and distribution of punched filaments (in blades, thick or with tufts).
- Sweeping material is polypropylene or polyamide; and rarely mix (PPN + steel wire).
Many sizes depending on inner and external diameters. Core sizes: Ø 110 and 128 mm.
- Do not requires spacers.
- We usually have in stock 110 x 330 mm for Scarab Minor, 110 x 380 mm for Scarab Magnum, 128 x 380 mm for Johnston truck VT, and 128 x 560 mm for broom bucket sweeper machines.
Customized ring brushes are made like small cylinder brushes.
Thermo-fused Ring Brushes
These type of ring brushes have a plastic platform stuck to the filaments due to the use of thermo-fusion, in other words, the filaments of the brush are fused with its head because of the heat.
As a consequence of this process, the rings can only be fabricated with polypropylene (PP), a 100% recyclable plastic.
The filaments are in 1mm to 4mm. According to its measures, the flat ring brushes need separators, while the brushes on zigzag have the following standard measures: 78x300mm, 78x500mm, 78x700mm, 110x320mm, 110x400mm, 110x500mm, 128x380mm, 128x400mm, 128x500mm, 128x520mm, 128x600mm, 162x500mm, 162x540mm, 178x560mm, 178x600mm, 254x700mm,
Under request and for a minimum of orders, more measures can be fused.
Data Sheet Ring Brush Plastic Body
Ring brush plastic body 110x330x15
Ring brush plastic body 110x330x50
Ring brush plastic body 110x380x50
Ring brush plastic body 127x500x50 blades